Heating Planned Maintenance in Kennewick, WA
Is your heating on the fritz? Do not try to wait out the winter chill and suffer until the warm Spring air finally hits. Frigid air can be very serious, and even deadly, for small children, senior citizens, and those with chronic health issues. To ensure that your HVAC unit will blow warm heat when you need it to, you must stay up on its planned maintenance schedule. For this service, you have Coffey Refrigeration.
Our trained HVAC service technicians are experts in keeping your heating system operating and performing at it’s best. We recommend planned service on your HVAC equipment twice a year, seasonally. Below is a list of services you can expect from our expert technicians:
- Electrical Connections and Wiring Inspected and Tightened
- Check Heating and Cooling Operation
- Check Refrigerant Levels
- Inspect Mechanical Connections
- Check Thermostat Operation
- Clean or Replace Standard Air Filter
- Inspect Bearings (if applicable)
- Inspect and Clean Indoor Coil If Needed
- Inspect and Clean Outdoor Coil If Needed
- Oil Motors (if applicable)
Planned maintenance is one of the best ways to continue to get reliable performance out of your HVAC home comfort system. Proper heater planned maintenance can help prevent leaks and improve efficiency, serving to lower your electric bill. For this and all other HVAC services, you need Coffey Refrigeration. Call us today to have us come look at your unit. We can be reached at (509) 586-1519. We will come out 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. When you chose us, you never have to wait until Monday for a service call!